Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me!!!




I am 3 months old today! Wow how the time has flown! Here are the things I can do now:
  • Coo at my parents, at the star over my changing table and the fish in my mobile over my crib
  • Hold my head up while being sat up or lying on my stomach
  • Hold my hands together
  • Try to put both hands in my mouth - at the same time
  • Smile at my parents
  • Smile at strangers
  • Smile when I poop
  • Blow bubbles
  • Focus on books while my parents read to me
  • Kick water all over the bathroom during a bath
  • Be super cute!
Please enter your birthday here so I can remember when your birthday is and send you a card. I got this idea from Wendi's blog - thanks Wen! great idea!

http://www.birthdayalarm.com/dob/80834443a724676376b362

2 comments:

The Anderson Family said...

You are such a big boy! Good job with your head control :) And I love your rolls! Mommy must have some good stuff.

We went to see Jake at his parents this weekend while he was visiting. He says "Hi" and is doing well - applying for MFM fellowships.

Talk to you soon!
Erika

Anonymous said...

I think your dad should remember my birthday, Edward but I know how your daddy can be! hehehe
Aunt Lysh's b-day is February 2nd
Cousin Ellie's is February 22nd
Cousin Hayden's is January 23rd

I think we all have pretty cool dates. Ellie's and mine with 2s and Hayden's with 123.

Happy 3-month birthday. Love you bunches!