Welcome to the Pleasant family. We are a blessed and happy family of four. We gladly share our precious moments with you.
Daily Bible Verse
Provided by Christ Notes Bible Search
Pretty family picture! Edward looks so calm as to say 'Hey, I'm chillin, I'm handsome, I know it. Oh yeah!'
That really is a beautiful picture of the three of you! Wow! Edward sure is blessed to have such great parents :)
I love the family picture. The sunset is great!:) "Auntie" Lein
That is the perfect picture of the three of you! What a good lookin' bunch you guys are. ;-)
Post a Comment
Expedia Travel Coupons
4 comments:
Pretty family picture! Edward looks so calm as to say 'Hey, I'm chillin, I'm handsome, I know it. Oh yeah!'
That really is a beautiful picture of the three of you! Wow! Edward sure is blessed to have such great parents :)
I love the family picture. The sunset is great!
:) "Auntie" Lein
That is the perfect picture of the three of you! What a good lookin' bunch you guys are. ;-)
Post a Comment