Tuesday, August 21, 2007

First time at the beach

Momma and Dad took me to the beach and it was amazing. We went to Marco Island, which is south of Naples. The sand was so white and there were lots of shells. The ocean was vast and gorgeous. God is an awesome God to have create such a beautiful world. I enjoyed my feet in the waves and my toes in the sand. It was like the world's biggest bathtub.

A picture of my adorable momma and me with our feet in the ocean. I was having the time of my life.


More pictures to follow, but I am currently having difficulties with uploading them. I might need to get help from my parents.

5 comments:

The Anderson Family said...

Great picture! Can't wait to see more!

Anonymous said...

Awesome picture, two beautiful people with a beatiful background.

Grandpa K

Travis and Lauren said...

This is such an amazing picture. Michelle you look so gorgeous, and your little man too!

Edward Charles said...

Thanks, all! for your kind words.

Anonymous said...

My goodness! What a beautiful family! I cannot believe how much you have grown, Edward!! You all look great!!!