Monday, August 13, 2007

Graduating

Next Monday I will be graduating from my cradle to my new crib! Check it out! I am very excited about this. Then my parents can put up my fish mobile that projects lights onto the ceiling. I am doing very good at focusing on things above and in front of me now. I also have beautiful bedding that is white with blue sailboats. I will make sure it does not stay white for long :)

Dad's first work obligation is next Wednesday. Then it will be just me and Momma at home during the day- boy will we miss Daddy. Momma doesn't start work until the end of September. She switched jobs so that she only works weekends and a few nights each month. That way I get to spend my time with my parents instead of some nanny. Pretty cool, huh? My mom is super excited about spending more time with me.



I am smiling more and more. Today I gave an enormous grin to the checkout lady at Home Depot. I think I made her day! I smile big at people I don't even know and smiling in my sleep. I am just sharing all the love and smiles that I get at home, I guess.

Daddy is training to run a marathon with Tati Jessi (my aunt). The other day he ran 7 miles. Go Dad! Dad says he can hardly wait until I get good head control so I can run with him in a baby jogger. Sounds fun to me. Then Momma can come too - but she'll have to run because the jogger only holds one :)

3 comments:

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

When did your mommy start running?!?!?

Edward Charles said...

Momma started running a few weeks ago. But then she hurt her back (those big boobs and running don't mix well) and has been doing the elliptical machine for about a week.

Anonymous said...

Seven miles, look at daddy go. Good for you, son. You are going to make me start running again too.
Love Dad