Sunday, August 5, 2007

Another new activity








These pictures display another favorite activity of mine - Tummy Time. This is when I am placed on my belly and learn to lift my head. I am getting stronger every day and I enjoy the praises of my parents.

I am also beginning to coo more frequently and seem to carry on conversations with my parents. I really want to post some video of my cooing, but my parents are trying to learn how to post videos.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boy Edward your neck muscles are getting strong. Your mom must be feeding you pretty good. Keep up the good work!

Edward Charles said...

Thank you Auntie Lysh. I have been working really and it is nice to see that you noticed. Love you.

Anonymous said...

Holy cow--you are just too adorable Edward! I don't think it's possible to take a bad picture of you, you must be the most photogenic baby boy in the world!