Monday, September 3, 2007

Daddy's first day of school is tomorrow

.

Tomorrow is Daddy's first day of school, as a Latin teacher of course. He has is own office at the school and the other teachers all seem very nice. Daddy likes working but he loves coming home to see me! We have a blast together. We are definitely buds! Every day I learn to do something new, it seems. My head control is astounding and I am smiling more than ever. I am also learning to hold things and put things in my mouth. They all taste yummy.

4 comments:

. said...

Have a good first day!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your first day dad! This is my third week in school...we'll have to coordinate a visit to Naples with your and my days off! We need another round of putt-putt! :) Leina

. said...

Edward when you have a free minute between eating and napping let us know how daddy's job is going!

The Anderson Family said...

Edward, I know Mommy and Daddy have taken more pictures of you lately - let's see them! :) Have a great afternoon!