It was 4:30 am and my parents were so excited to be awake. Why??? Because they put me to bed at 10:30 pm and I slept through the night for the first time!!!! Yeah me!!! This is the most sleep Momma and Daddy have gotten consecutively since May 28th, the night before I was born! Daddy got up because he was concerned about me and noted that he himself felt well rested - an odd feeling for him. He told himself, "Don't be that neurotic parent who has to check on his child." But he succumbed to his instincts and checked anyway. I was asleep in my cradle but starting to stir. Now I am drifting back off to sleep and my parents are wide awake and ready to start their day, but it is still dark outside.
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
SLEEEEEEP!!!!
It was 4:30 am and my parents were so excited to be awake. Why??? Because they put me to bed at 10:30 pm and I slept through the night for the first time!!!! Yeah me!!! This is the most sleep Momma and Daddy have gotten consecutively since May 28th, the night before I was born! Daddy got up because he was concerned about me and noted that he himself felt well rested - an odd feeling for him. He told himself, "Don't be that neurotic parent who has to check on his child." But he succumbed to his instincts and checked anyway. I was asleep in my cradle but starting to stir. Now I am drifting back off to sleep and my parents are wide awake and ready to start their day, but it is still dark outside.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know ya'll appreciated the extra sleep. I'm glad ya'll had a great time in Washington. Love ya'll
Dad & Barb
Post a Comment