Congratulations to my most amazing mama who turned 30 Today!!! How exciting. She told me that she wanted to have a baby before she turned 30. AND here I am!!! Daddy made her breakfast in bed and we went to Jill's for dinner to celebrate. I was a good boy all day and did not fuss too much, so that she could enjoy her day. Below are some pictures of us with our party hats on.
Monday, July 2, 2007
Mom's 30th B-day
Congratulations to my most amazing mama who turned 30 Today!!! How exciting. She told me that she wanted to have a baby before she turned 30. AND here I am!!! Daddy made her breakfast in bed and we went to Jill's for dinner to celebrate. I was a good boy all day and did not fuss too much, so that she could enjoy her day. Below are some pictures of us with our party hats on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment