Tomorrow I go in for my first set of shots! Please pray that I do well and that I won't be fussy or run a fever after them. Oh, and while you are talking to God if you could ask Him to help my parents not cry too, that would be greatly appreciated. I will let you know how my doctor's visit goes. Thanks guys.
Monday, July 30, 2007
Prayer Request
Tomorrow I go in for my first set of shots! Please pray that I do well and that I won't be fussy or run a fever after them. Oh, and while you are talking to God if you could ask Him to help my parents not cry too, that would be greatly appreciated. I will let you know how my doctor's visit goes. Thanks guys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Edward! Hope you did okay today! It was probably rougher on your folks than you - you're tough. One thing you can tell your parents to try for future shots (like 6 mo+) is a Dum-Dum lollipop during the shots. It worked great for me, I barely felt something bite my leg because the lolli was so tasty and interesting! Hang in there!
:)Ethan
Thanks, Ethan, for the suggestion. That is a great idea. I bet you got it from your mom! What a great mom you have, but I am sure you knew that already.
Post a Comment