Sunday, July 22, 2007

Party Animal

Yesterday I was a party animal! My wonderful and creative Aunt Lauren threw me a shower/welcome to the family party. Thank you Aunt Lauren! We had a wonderful time and I got lots and lots of cool gifts. I really felt extra special because most of my guests came all the way from the east coast just to see little me. A BIG THANK YOU to all those who drove so far for me. The theme of the party was sail boats - the same as the theme for my room. We played games and my great grandma, Nana, won all of them. After the shower we went to another party to celebrate mom's belated 30th birthday. It was super nice! Aunt Lauren set up a room at Ruth's Chris steakhouse. It was totally decked out in hot pink and brown with flowers and pictures of mom everywhere. Then there was beautiful cake that looked like a present. I didn't actually eat any, but I heard it was amazing. It had real raspberries as the filling and the chocolate icing tasted like ice cream. We had a fantastic time! Here are some pictures from the day. Unfortunately our camera ran out of space, so if anyone else has some pics from the day I would greatly appreciate it if you would email them to me so I can put them on the blog for everyone to see. Thanks!


My family!



Gammy and me


Tracy (Momma and Daddy's friend from Furman) and Jeff


Big Daddy feeding me so I can one day be as handsome as he is!


Lady Di and cute ol' me


Lauren, Maria, and Chelsea


Lein, Mamma, and Me


Mom's amazing birthday cake

No comments: