Edward and Granddad in the pool
Me floating with Granddad's help
Me and Momma in the pool. I am getting ready to give her a kiss!
Momma kept a close eye on me in the pool.
Me and Daddy in the pool. Daddy says he can't wait to play games with me in the pool.
Granddad, Momma and me having good family time together.
Daddy was the first one to hold me in the water.
Here are some pictures of my first swim. Granddad has a pool and it was a nice Saturday in July when my parents and Granddad introduced me this thing called swimming. I did my best and kicked and kicked. I liked the splashing. Kicking and floating reminded me of being inside Momma :). We had lots of fun and I can't wait until I can swim all on my own. After swimming I took a bath and slept very well that night. So far, the pool is my favorite thing about Florida.
No comments:
Post a Comment