Monday, July 16, 2007
Hello again
I want to apologize for the long absence from the blog. I have been on a ten day North American adventure, which stretched from Washington State to Miami. My trip included many firsts and many memorable events that will be the fonder for many blogs to come. For there are far too many events to chronicle in one blog and way too many precious pictures to overwhelm one blog. To begin the journey, we drove to Fort Lauderdale and crossed the famed Alligator Alley to get there. We spent the night with Grandma Jan, who had not seen me since I was almost 2 weeks old. We got up early the next morning to fly to Salt Lake City and then onto Yakima, Washington. This was my first plane ride, however I was not old enough to enjoy the free peanuts which my Aunt Lauren loves so much. Let me say I did GREAT on the plane! Boy were Momma and Daddy relieved. One man sitting next to Daddy asked if I was a "real baby" because I was being so quiet and a flight attendant said she never even knew I was on the plane. My motto is that cute babies should be seen and not heard on planes! :) Here are some pictures of me on the plane.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment