Thursday, September 27, 2007

Rolling, rolling, rolling

Last week I wrote about some of my favorite things. Well, folks, it is a new week and I have some new favorite things this week. Don't get me wrong, those fingers still gravitate to my mouth, but now I am rolling over! Saturday I rolled from front to back and Daddy caught me on tape. Have a look. . .


By Tuesday I was rolling back to front! And now I am a rolling machine. I roll left, I roll right, I roll on the changing table, I try to roll in the bath tub, I roll in the crib, I roll in my jungle gym, well you get the idea. The day I started rolling was the day I began having difficulty sleeping. When I am half awake and half asleep I like to do my new rolling trick in my crib, which inevitably wakes me up - HOURLY!!! I am starting to learn to control my rolling fever, but (gosh darn it) it is so much fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW, that was a good roll. Looks like you are growing taller too. Great job Edward.

Papa Kevin