I have been hearing about this football season for sooo long. I am glad that it is finally here. My parents and I watched the Furman Paladins win their season opener against PC. Daddy and I also watched that Seahawks' victory over the Tampa Bay Bucs. I was in true Seahawks spirit dressed in my jersey and hat with my dad wearing his Seahawks superbowl shirt. But unfortunately, my parents only allow me to listen to the games. I can't wait until I am old enough to actually watch them. Until then, I will root them on while listening to the action.
Friday, September 21, 2007
Yeah, The Football Season Is Here!!!!
I have been hearing about this football season for sooo long. I am glad that it is finally here. My parents and I watched the Furman Paladins win their season opener against PC. Daddy and I also watched that Seahawks' victory over the Tampa Bay Bucs. I was in true Seahawks spirit dressed in my jersey and hat with my dad wearing his Seahawks superbowl shirt. But unfortunately, my parents only allow me to listen to the games. I can't wait until I am old enough to actually watch them. Until then, I will root them on while listening to the action.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Football fan mini-me!
Post a Comment