Thursday, September 20, 2007

These are a few of my favorite things . . .


My most favorite thing is putting my fingers in my mouth. Yummy! On a good day I manage to get BOTH hands in there at the same time! Recently I have discovered that I can grab things, mostly with my left hand. And what better to grab than my feet? They are always there when I need something to hold.



I also greatly enjoy tummy time on my jungle gym. I am learning to roll over front to back and back to front. And check out this head control while I look at the Tucan. It is not as easy as I make it look, trust me. It takes lots of practice (do not try this at home - it is only for professionals).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is a pretty neat trick, both hands in your mouth. I bet you learned that from your Dad. I love your head control. It's amazing how fast you are learning.

Papa Kev

The Anderson Family said...

I LOVE your rolls! So cute - it cracks me up :) You are a big fella for your petite mama! Keep up the good work.