Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas Eve

Here are some pictures from Christmas Eve. We had a wonderful time at Granddad's house. The party began around 5 and the house soon filled with yummy food and happy family. It was so nice to see everyone for the holiday.

Presents from Santa came early this year. This truck is full of building blocks. So much fun!


I even had my own stocking. It was filled with batteries for all my new toys.


I love my family. We got all dressed up for Christmas Eve dinner.


I even wore my first pair of shoes for the occasion.


Me and Daddy the morning of Christmas Eve. We are definitely buddies! He was jealous of my hat, I know.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! That smile with Hershal is too cute! Love it!

Anonymous said...

PS that last comment was from me, Aunt Lauren

Anonymous said...

Wow, Edward, you need to teach your daddy how to smile. "You the man", when is comes to big smiles.

Papa Kevin

The Anderson Family said...

You are such a handsome, sweet little man, Edward! Can't wait to meet you someday!