Daddy, it's cold out here. . .brrr. . . and early.
Good job Daddy!
Daddy and me after the race with my shirt made especially for him.
Matching shirts, and faces :)
Daddy ran his first half marathon today. We are so proud of him! Boy it was cold this morning. We got up at 5:30 am to drive to downtown Naples and dropped Daddy off in the 55 degree weather to run 13.1 miles. It was overcast and little drizzly. Momma and I went home to stay warm until it was over. But we met Daddy at the finish line. When he crossed the finished line he looked great, barely breathing heavy. I couldn't wait to show him the shirt I had on that Momma made for me. It says, "MY DAD RAN 13.1". The shirt looks just like a shirt that my Daddy has, with blue on the sleeves and collar. He wore that shirt today and we looked liked twins . . . sorta.
Only 3 weeks until he runs a full marathon (26.2 miles) with Tante Jess. She is coming down from Denver with Uncle Matthew. We are so excited to see them . . . and see them run . . . and run . . . and run. One day, I will run with my Daddy. I just hope he can keep up :)
2 comments:
Go Hershal! I know Edward is so proud of his parents! I am so excited that we might get to meet him soon :)
Wow, Edward, I hope your dad appreciates the sacrifice you made to see him run. I'm proud of him, and proud of you too.
Papa Kevin
Post a Comment