Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Decorating Our Christmas Tree

Here are some pictures of us decorating our Christmas tree.


Mommy and I had loads of fun picking out a tree.


The lights are my favorite part of the Christmas tree.

Mommy put on over one thousand lights.


Daddy and I put on my first Christmas ornament which my Great-Grandmother Nana got me.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Decorating the tree is a lot of fun. Hayden and Ellie are making lots of homemade christmas ornaments for our tree. It won't be too long before you will be doing the same.

Jessica said...

Oh my goodness Edward--look at you sitting up all tall and strong! You sure are growing up! We received your Christmas card the other day--such a beautiful family! Can't wait to see you in February! Your Christmas card from us will be a little late, we are still waiting on our wedding pictures to arrive. Mwah!

Anonymous said...

Edward, you are such a camera stud. What a beautiful smile. I know you are enjoying your first Christmas. Aren't those lights wonderful.

PaPa Kevin