Tuesday, December 25, 2007

The day before Christmas Eve

Here is a picture of me driving to Miami. Just kidding. Daddy and I were playing while we waited on the interstate for the police and firemen put out a car fire on the side of the Aligator Ally.

GET OUT OF MY WAY. Y'ALL ARE MOVING TOO SLOWLY.

When we arrived, I got dressed up to go to Joe's Stone Crab. I had a wonderful time and I wore my big boy shoes.


3 comments:

The Anderson Family said...

You guys look great! I'm sure you had a jolly Christmas with your little "elf" . . . I see some hair on him! Love the kicks!

Anonymous said...

You sure are a happy baby with that big open mouth smile. It is from all the lovin' you get from your ma and dad. I hear that you are calling for your dad at 3 am and when you have a poo. What a good boy! Mom needs all the help she can get. ;-)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.