Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Momma!

Happy 31st birthday to my loving Momma!!! For her birthday we went to the beach first thing this morning. We had a great time. I did not like the sand on my feet or the waves today. Usually I love them. But I had fun sitting on the towel and playing in the sand. After a nap and shower, we went out to a nice lunch and I was a wonderful little boy at the fancy restaurant (always). Somewhere in there I developed my first FEVER!!! Yuck. It was a whopping 102.4. So we canceled our plans for the rest of the day and tried to chill out at home (no pun intended).

Tomorrow is my second swim lesson. I had a blast at my first one. Here are some pictures. By the end of the month I will be diving off the high dive and have my lifeguarding certificate - okay maybe that is a slight exaggeration. They are teaching us to kick and move our arms and blow bubbles in the water. Daddy took a nasty spill off his bike last week and has some terrible "owies". Once those heal then he will join me in the pool.


Getting started


Blowing bubbles


Fixin' my big boy bathing suit


Practicing my breast stroke

Here are some pictures of my new room. It was the first room in house to be completed because Momma and Daddy wanted me to feel at home. The whole house is carpet, which I love. I am now a walkin' fool! I can stand up without help and without pulling up on anything. We also have a large glassed in porch, so we can aircondition it and I can play out there with my sand and water station. It is smaller than our last place, but it feels like home, which is great. And it is closer to the beach :).





2 comments:

The Anderson Family said...

Happy Birthday Michelle!

Anonymous said...

Aw! The swim lessons looks like great fun! Edward, your room looks super cute too! I hope it feels like home to you and your parents cause after all 'there's no place like it!'
Love you,
Aunt Lauren