.jpg)
Playing at the park (the big kid behind me is Daddy).
.jpg)
Behold, the power of cheese!
Cheese - its what's for dinner!!!
"Oh yeah! A rash!" This is the first thing I heard Momma say this morning as she saw my head, chest and stomach covered in small rosy red dots. Daddy commented that most mothers do not like it when their children have rashes. But Momma was elated. I traded my 4 days of fever for a rash, which apparently means I had Roseola. Momma's little bit of knowledge is a dangerous thing and her thoughts had been racing over my few days of "fever of unknown origin". I didn't have a runny nose or a cough or anything to explain my fever. But now that I have this rash, her thoughts are at ease (funny, huh?).
The above pictures were taken a couple weeks ago, when I was in good spirits. Now my appetite is still not up to snuff and I am still a little on the cranky side, but getting better. Glad to be rid of my fever. Thank you to all for your prayers.
1 comment:
Glad you are feeling better! Doctor Mommas can always figure it out (ha!)! Time to work on your swimming strokes some more.
Post a Comment