Thursday, June 19, 2008

Pizza, Paradise and (un)Packing

We are moving again. Moving is not to bad, and the food is great. I especially like the pizza. This is my first time eating pizza independently.


Granddad would be so proud of me!


Look who is waiting for me to drop it - I don't think so, Comet!


I tried eating the pizza with the cheese side to my face, it makes more of a mess that way :)


I also tried eating it upside down. Doesn't it make more sense to have the cheese side facing your tongue?

No matter which way you turn it, I like pizza. If only they made pizza-flavored veggies :)

Well, the movers have come and gone. We are in our new place now. While the movers were here we stayed in a hotel and had a good time eating out and playing in the pool. Momma and Daddy even went down the water slide, but I am not tall enough for that yet. The hotel was beautiful and had an amazing view of Bonita Bay and the Gulf of Mexico. But I am excited to be in our new place, which is all carpet - yeah! No more bumping my noggin on the tile.

Last Monday I got my 1 year old shots and some blood work done. No fun! It was all routine, the pediatrician said - that is because he was not getting the shots. I took it like a trooper, although the lollipop distraction didn't seem to work. I weighed in at 23.5 lbs and 31 inches. I am starting to get my molar teeth in, the pediatrician said.

Unpacking is going well. Momma and Daddy did my room first. We will post some pictures later. We are so happy to have Daddy home for the summer!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice job on that pizza. It sure looked good. I think you are a "Professional Mover", you are on your 4th house, and you are bearly one. You are the MAN, Edward.

Papa Kevin

Unknown said...

you know exactly what to do with that pizza. hehehe. Ellie, Hayden, and I are getting excited for our trip. Ellie can't stop talking about her going on an airplane. It will be her first time. We will needs lots of sunblock because I don't think we are going to get Hayden out of the water. hahaha. Love you bunches