


Hello everyone!! Today is my sixteenth day of life. Everything is going well. My parents are so wonderful about changing my many diapers each day (around 11 to 13) and tending to my many needs. One of which is my wakeful periods of time from 10 to 1 at night and my sleeping periods between 3 to 7 in the afternoon. I am so cute and adorable that they do not mind being up during the night and allowing me to sleep during the day. My Aunt Lysh said that I was the cutest baby ever. Even though I have not seen every baby, I agree with her. Some people think that I look like my dad, but he is starting to question that suggestion despite our resemblance as babies. What do you who view the blog think after viewing pictures of my parents located on the left hand side of the blog? Do I look my my Dad or Mom, or which parts did I get from each?
1 comment:
Hmmmm... let's see. Your dad was a blondie and didn't have as much hair as you do now when he was younger. Look at the following pics. (only could provide links to the pictures) :-(
http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u11/elyshappurple/lyshaNhersh1978BW.jpg
http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u11/elyshappurple/oldfamilypic.jpg
In fact, it doesn't look like your mom had much hair either. ;-) Maybe because they were both blonde that it didn't show up in pictures. Looks like you have your daddy's ears. That is all I can contribute. Can't wait to see you in July!
Post a Comment