I went to the doctor's office again today. I was having some acid reflux that prevented me from sleeping very long and made me feel uncomfortable. So my doctor, Dr. Nesbit, prescribed me Zantac. Dr. Nesbit is wonderful and my parents also like him. He listens to my parents' many questions and numerous concerns. I am sad to have to leave him and find someone else. But on a good note, my weight now is 9lb 5oz, so I am gaining about 2 oz a day. Mommy is doing a great job feeding me.

Here is a picture of me holding my Dad's hand at one week old. Below is a silver spoon from Tiffany's that I received as a present from The Wangs, friends of my Grandpa Charlie. Mommy is jealous because it took her many years to receive a blue and white present from Tiffany's and it only took me 13 days.
No comments:
Post a Comment