Friday, June 8, 2007

Cutie Patootie . . . from my head down to my booties!

Me sleeping with Daddy. He is such a good daddy. He changes ALL my diapers and burps me after feedings - that is more than half of my daily needs! What a guy!My cute booties!
This is my swing that Nana gave my parents money for. The top part has birdies and butterflies that go 'round and 'round. I am a little small for it now, but I will soon grow into it. Thanks Nana!
This is me after a long hard day. Being cute ALL DAY takes a lot of you!
This is me and Dad getting ready for my first walk outside. I made it almost 3/4 of the way around the block before I just needed to be held with some lovin' from my parents - they didn't mind.

2 comments:

. said...

Too cute!!!

Anonymous said...

I don't like being 3,000 miles away. I just want to eat you up, Edward.