Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Hello Florida





I want to apologize to my readers for the long delay in posting a new message. I just completed a 13 hour journey from Ga to Fl with my stops in between to quell my enormous appetite.
Above is a picture of me leaving my first house in my Mom's arms and my Dad carrying me into our new home. Today I am officially a month old and I am looking cuter than ever.
As proof of my adorableness, here is a picture of me relaxing at my new house. I am looking forward to seeing my family and friends (or my parents' friends) in Florida.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww... look at those adorable little rolls. Edward, you are gaining pretty fast for a breast fed baby. You must be tiring your momma out. Grandma Elizabeth and Aunt Mandi will be down soon to see you... how exciting. I hope they take lots and lots of pictures of you for me. :-)

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! Welcome home! I hope you are happy in your new home. I am looking forward to meeting you and seeing your mom and dad soon!!!