Welcome to the Pleasant family. We are a blessed and happy family of four. We gladly share our precious moments with you.
Daily Bible Verse
Provided by Christ Notes Bible Search
WOW, Annabelle is adorable, I love it when Edward is watching over her. He is going to be a Great Big Brother to Annabelle. Great job,Hersh & MichellePapa Kevin
I love that outfit with the little green pants. Too cute. Hope you are all doing well.
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! I just want to squeeze them both! Does Annabelle have reddish hair?
She does have reddish- brown hair...Hershal is calling for a paternity test :)
Post a Comment
Expedia Travel Coupons
4 comments:
WOW, Annabelle is adorable, I love it when Edward is watching over her. He is going to be a Great Big Brother to Annabelle. Great job,Hersh & Michelle
Papa Kevin
I love that outfit with the little green pants. Too cute. Hope you are all doing well.
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! I just want to squeeze them both! Does Annabelle have reddish hair?
She does have reddish- brown hair...Hershal is calling for a paternity test :)
Post a Comment