Picture of the new family.
This beautiful girl was born at 9:55 A.M.
Annabelle was 19 in long
She was 7 lb 1 oz
This is Mommy waiting patiently for her epidural, which never came. She was an amazing and strong Mommy.
Big brother loved seeing baby sister
6 comments:
Go Mom! Congratulations! You look great and so does she!
Oh my goodness... I love the picture of Edward smiling and pointing at his sister! Every time I thought of Annabelle today I teared up. I guess I am wishing I was there. She is beautiful and Michelle looks awesome! Love you guys so much.
XOXOXO
We're so excited for you. Annabelle is beautiful and Michelle looks great.
THE EPIDURAL NEVER CAME!?!?!?!!?
You have my lifelong admiration ...
Your family is so beautiful! Absolutely perfect. Love and miss you tons!
Congrats! What a little beauty she is and the perfect gift for Easter!
Jeff & Janelle have a little guy, Braden Scott (7 lbs. 3 oz & 20" long) who will celebrate be one month old on Easter Day. He is a cutie and loves to sleep and be held.
Love to all,
Aunt Kathy
Post a Comment