Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My Dedication to the Lord



My dedication, or christening, was this past Sunday at Nana's church (she's my great grandma). I wore an adorable white outfit, which Gammy bought me. Momma and Daddy got me my first Bible. It is blue and it has my name engraved on it. And Granddad and Maria and Chelsea got me a beautiful gold cross necklace. I looked like a little angel. Unfortunately, the outfit was not as fun to wear as it was to look at. All our family went on stage - aren't we a good lookin' bunch? (from L to R) Noelle, Granddad, Nana, Momma and me, Daddy, Gammy, and Great Uncle Jay and Great Aunt Joann is taking the pictures :). Thanks for coming! I felt loved! The minister spoke such wonderful words of affirmation over me and my parents vowed to raise me in the way of the Lord. Afterwards we went to lunch at a nice restaurant that had a fish tank. I loved the clown fish! Overall, it was a fabulous Sunday.










1 comment:

The Anderson Family said...

You do look like a little angel, Edward! Did you behave like one? What a beautiful family!