Friday, May 30, 2008

I am one year and one day old and I am walking. I figured that I am a big boy now and as a big boy I need to walk on my own. My daddy videotaped me while mom walked behind me to make sure I didn't fall. I walked for 38 seconds without any help. Here are a couple of pictures taken from the video.




Yesterday was my first birthday and it was so much fun! We met daddy for lunch. For dinner we went to the beach and had a picnic. I had a blast running in the waves as they crashed onto the sand. When I got home we eat cupcakes and my parents sang Happy Birthday again. I did not like eating the frosting, but wearing it I did quite well :)




















Here are some pictures from my party. This is me with my little cake, which looked just like the big cake that the grown-ups ate. The frosting was fondant. I was not fond of it :)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW, look at you go Edward. That was a good long walk. Yep, you are a BIG BOY now.

Grandpa Kevin

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

Happy birthday Edward!I can't wait to meet you. Your parents rock so be nice to them.

-- Isaac Kit.

Anonymous said...

Edward, We hope you have a wonderful and beautiful day on Sunday at your dedication. Your uncle Travis and I love you very much and are so sorry we won't be there.
All our love,
Aunt Lauren

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see you walk, Edward!
See you Thursday!
Love,
A. Lauren