Monday, May 19, 2008

Countdown To My First Birthday

ONLY 10 DAYS UNTIL I AM ONE YEAR OLD!!!
In ten days I will be the big 1! My parents are very excited about my party this weekend. We are having family over for cake and I get my very own cake. Can't wait to dive into that! More pictures to follow after the party. It is hard to believe that I have been here a year already.

The weather here continues to heat up. I cool down in my private pool. I have tons of fun in the water. I am a great splasher too! And no one complains if I pee in it :) If someone could tell me how to keep the mosquitoes from bitin'.








Every day I am getting more independent with my walking. Now Momma and Daddy hold onto my hands when I walk more than I hold onto theirs - something about the hard tile makes Momma very nervous. Last week I fell on a rug on the carpet and bruised my cheek. Not fun. Still, I love to chase the dog.

We have some baby ducks in the pond behind our house. They come regularly for food. Momma gives me bread to feed the ducklings, but I would rather eat it myself :)

2 comments:

The Anderson Family said...

Edward, you are so cute! Such a big boy too! Time flies when you're having fun! :) Erika

Anonymous said...

O my goodness. There is one picture that he looks just like Michelle! I cannot believe it's a year already! Happy Birthday.
Lady Di