Sunday, April 20, 2008

Daddy's Spring Break











We went to the beach a lot during Daddy's spring break. Daddy got to be a pro at packing the car and the stroller for the trips. We really enjoyed the over-sized beach umbrella to keep us in the shade. Momma is a stickler about the suntan lotion! I love the sand. The water was a little too chilly. We saw 4 dolphins too! We went to Sanibel Island one day for lunch and a trip to the beach, park, and ice cream parlor. To cap off the week on Sunday we also ran a 5K - well they ran and I got to go along for the ride in my stroller. They ran 9 minute miles! In June I am going to be starting swimming lessons with my folks.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Edward, you looked very "cool" on the beach. I bet you are going to love the swim lessons too. Tell Mommy and Daddy to keep up the good work.

Grandpa Kevin

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

Michelle, are you running with Hershal?! Nine minute miles are great!!!!

Anonymous said...

It looks like you guys had a blast! The first pic of you guys...Edward looks so grown. He's super cute.
Love,
Aunt Lauren & Uncle Travis

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a super fun spring break to me! Edward swim lessons are a lot fun. Cousin Ellie can tell you about them. Maybe when I see you I can show you some of the things that Ellie and I used to do doing her swimming lessons. XOXO

Anonymous said...

Who's birthday is coming up? EDWARDS!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait to see you and kiss you and kiss you and kiss you and smell you!

Anonymous said...

Need more blogs!