Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Leave of Absence



Sorry I haven't blogged in a while. We have had so much going on lately. It does not look like things will settle down any time soon. So you may just see some blogs of only pictures. But I would like to let you know my latest achievements. I can now:
  • point to things and say "that" (which really sounds more like "dat").
  • clap my hands
  • bite with teeth on top and bottom
  • stand all on my own
  • open and close doors
  • turn lights on and off
  • open the garage door by pushing "the button"
  • put tops on containers
  • crawl at lightening speed
  • give Dadda and Momma kisses
  • and of course cheer on the Paladins :)
Dadda has spring break next week, so maybe we can blog more then.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Oh my goodness Edward you are looking like quite the little man! I am amazed at all the great things you are doing, what a difference wonderful parents make huh? It's hard to believe you are almost a whole year old!