There are many things about me that I contribute to my mom (my looks not being one of them). I have her affection for animals and her liking for good drinking water and of course I love my carbs. However, on my dad's side of the family, there are many farmers and I just
LOVE, LOVE,
LOVE the outdoors! I water the plants, play with the nozzle, watch the birds, chase the ducks, and watch my parents blow bubbles. I could spend all day outside, if Momma would let me. The weather in Florida is perfect in the "winter" for being outside. If only it would stay like this all year round. Our porch is covered, so I don't get too much sun in the afternoon. Momma recently bought me two brimmed hats for the sunnier times and for the pool. Thank goodness for the chin strap on those, because I don't really like to wear them. Maybe we can get some pictures with those later. For now, enjoy these . .

Me and my nozzle.

Okay, this is how you do it. First you hold it like this. . .

then you place the nozzle in the pot, like so.

Let's blow some bubbles! I can dip the stick in the soap, but the blowing part is a little tricky.
1 comment:
Blowing bubbles is fun! Your cousins, Hayden and Ellie, started blowing bubbles when they were about 14-18 months old so keep practicing and you will be able to do it soon. XOXO
Post a Comment