I am enjoying my first winter, but it is not truly a winter since the temperature has not gone below freezing. My Mommy still loves to bundle me up in many layers of clothing. Just like my Dad, I love the cold weather. I am looking forward to traveling to Greenville, SC and hopefully we will see snow. I will be begging my parents at least to drive to see snow, if it doesn't snow while I am there.
Thursday, January 31, 2008
My first winter
I am enjoying my first winter, but it is not truly a winter since the temperature has not gone below freezing. My Mommy still loves to bundle me up in many layers of clothing. Just like my Dad, I love the cold weather. I am looking forward to traveling to Greenville, SC and hopefully we will see snow. I will be begging my parents at least to drive to see snow, if it doesn't snow while I am there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
All Minnesotans everywhere are laughing at your post calling anything in Florida winter. I think that's a sin to the "you betcha" veterans.
Post a Comment