Monday, November 26, 2007

Oh Christmas Tree!


Me and the Christmas tree I picked out.



Me and Momma looking at trees for the first time.


Me and Daddy under the big tent full of trees.

The Christmas season is here and I am so excited! Momma and Daddy and I set out on a search for the perfect Christmas tree for my first Christmas. Friday we began our hunt and finally today we found it. We went just up the road to a church that was selling trees. The people there were extremely helpful and friendly. The Christmas tree tent was red and white and it was lined with white lights. Oh, my feet were kicking and I was smiling as we looked at all the different types of trees. We saw short fat trees, and tall skinny trees, prickly trees and soft trees . . . and then we found our tree! It sat right in the center of the tent. And it was just tall enough and plenty full. I picked it out myself. It is a Noble Fir and it stands 7 feet tall. The nice Christmas tree man delivered the tree to our house for us, free of charge. And he said, "Merry Christmas" as he drove off. I don't think he was Santa because he was too short. Maybe he was an elf! Daddy had quite a time getting the tree to fit in the stand and getting the tree to stand straight. Thanks, Dad, for all your hard work. I can hardly wait to decorate our tree later this week. Stay tuned for more Christmas tree pictures.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, if you aren't the cutest baby ever! Your first Christmas is right around the corner, Edward! Love you!
A. Lauren

. said...

It feels so out of place seeing Christmas trees and you're not bundled up! We have snow! Edward you should get your parents to take you out here and make snow angels!

The Anderson Family said...

Looks like you picked out a nice one, Edward! We put ours up too - it's got all sorts of things for little hands to explore! Christmas sure is merrier with you little guys around :)