Thursday, November 1, 2007

My First Halloween




Football player studs!


Fall cookies - yummy!

Fun with frosting!

My first Halloween was full of fun! My aunt Lauren came over and we baked cookies. My favorite part was beating on the canister of frosting. That is one of my new tricks - patting things. I have found that when I pat things they make sounds and that makes me smile. After making cookies Daddy came home from work and we dressed up like football players. I am the spitting image of him and we look like pros - face paint and all!

Mom takes her boards next week Saturday. I have been trying to nap longer so she can study. Once the boards are over we will blog more often.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! Edward, I loved hanging out with you this week and baking up a storm. You and your mom are always fun to be around. I hope your tummy is doing better. If your mom needs help studying let her know I'll be over to help just give me a call.
Your the cutest nephew ever!
Love,
A. Lauren

The Anderson Family said...

Watch out Furman football - here comes Edward! We'll be praying for Mommy's studying and the big day, but I know she'll do great! You have one smart Mommy!
:) Erika

Anonymous said...

Wow, two tough guys going out for Halloween. Ya'll look great. We'll be praying for your Mom.

Love Papa Kevin

Anonymous said...

You are crazy cute, Edward. Up here in WA we had the kids dressing up with long sleeve shirts and jogging pants under their costumes and you are chillin' in a onesie. :-)

Anonymous said...

Post something new, Edward we miss you! :)