Friday, November 14, 2008

I am going to have a little SISTER!!!

I am going to have a little sister!!! We just found out today at the ultrasound. I am so excited! I love little girls :) There is so much I am going to have to teach her . . .



I am going to have to look in her ears with the otoscope and teach her not to be scared at the doctor's office . . .


and how to eat spaghetti . . .


and how to dress appropriately so she fits in with the locals :)

Oh, this is going to be such fun!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Edward you are going to be a great big brother. I know your sister's going to be gorgeous if she looks anything like your mom so you'll have your hands full keeping the boys away!

I love you a whole bunch, cuteness!
Your Aunt Lauren

Jared and Denelle Lind said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you all. Of course, we're kinda left out of the loop and didn't even know you were pregnant until I read this post.

Unknown said...

Oh Boy, Edward. It is going to be fun! Cousin Hayden is a great big brother to Ellie and I am sure you will be the same to your little sister. It's in your genes! ;-)