My family at the pumpkin "patch" - really it was a Methodist church selling pumpkins, but in Florida that is the best we could do. I still had a whole lot of fun! There were so many to choose from and they were all so big and orange. Not to mention they were all at my level.
Me and a really cool tractor! I even got to drive it - sorta.
Sittin' with the squash
Daddy and me walking around the pumpkin "patch"
I finally found one just my size (plus Daddy got a gigantic one that is riding in the trunk). Can't wait to color on them.
Look at those handsome men! This was in Greenville at Reedy River Park. I got my pants a wee bit dirty - they look better that way.
My first Furman football game with Daddy, Momma, and Uncle Chris. I love that you get to yell as loud as you want and don't get in trouble for it. What a great concept. GO FURMAN!!!
Daddy and me on Furman's mall at homecoming.
Momma and me with my juice mustache!
5 comments:
WOW, Edward, you had a very exciting October. Daddy is getting you hooked on football. Plus, a little farmer is coming out, wanting to drive the tractor. You are the man, Edward.
Grandpa Kevin
Oh my goodness, Michelle those are such cute pictures. Edward matched the pumpkin patch! It looked like a cute little place. Any pictures of the huge pumpkin Hersh bought? I wanna see it carved. :)
Let's get together again soon. How about this Thursday? Thursdays are a good day.
Love,
Lauren
Edward, it looks like you have so much fun! I loved your little smirk while you were by the tractor. Tooo cute.
Edward, love your big cheer for the Paladins! Wish we could have seen you while you were here . . . hopefully next time!
Great pics!
I, too, didn't realize how blessed we were to go to a real pumpkin patch when I tried to find one here and then realized, "Hey, there aren't any!"
The methodist church for us it is too!
Post a Comment