This is my first Valentine's Day and I have had such fun. Yesterday I made Daddy's present. Momma and I painted neck ties. We bought ties and fabric paint. Then I put a couple hand prints on one tie and my foot print on another. Momma told me, "Edward, whatever you do, don't touch your face." So you know what I did . . . you guessed it . . . when Momma wasn't looking my ear started to itch, so I scratched it and got paint all over my face. Then I made big poops and got fussy. I wanted up, and then I got paint all over Momma. So Momma and I headed for the shower. Before we could get there, I decided the blue paint looked yummy. But I was wrong and Momma freaked out when she saw paint in my mouth. But I got cleaned up at last. It is so much fun making a mess!!!
Daddy and I got Momma a digital photo key chain that we loaded we pictures of our family. She loved it! And we got her a T-shirt that says, "SUPERMOM, cleverly disguised as a DOCTOR". She loved that too!
Hope your Valentine's Day was as filled with as much love as mine!
3 comments:
hahaha.... I was just picturing the events transpire and I couldn't help but laugh. Babies, like you Edward, are so cute. XOXO
Cuteness! Sounds like your mom had an eventful day!
Miss seeing you, Edward!
Love,
A. Lauren
Edward, parents are so funny, they give you great ideas (don't touch this, don't eat that), you are even thinking about those things until they mention them. Then they get upset when you do it. I love your smile, it is so big and beatiful. Tell you Daddy that we are praying for him tomorrow.
Love Papa Kevin
Post a Comment