Friday, February 29, 2008

The Coolest Car

I found the coolest car at BabiesR'Us, but my parents would not let me have it. Here are some pictures of me test driving it.




It drove like a dream and it handled the corners nicely.


Even the side view mirrors worked great. But apparently walkers like this one are not safe for kids and this walker was for infants up to 24lbs (I am already 22lbs). I had fun driving it at the store. Maybe soon I will get a motorized one, so I would not have to rely on foot power.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

O my goodness, Edward. YOu look like a little old man in the first picture...a cute one of course. It made me LOL! Miss you. Lots of kisses kisses kisses!
A. Lauren

The Anderson Family said...

So CUTE!!! What is it with boys and cars?

Jessica said...

You are such a stud, Edward!