Many of you grownups (hopefully) have mastered the art of eating with a spoon, however, my experience has just started. A week ago yesterday, I graduated to chowing down on rice cereal. Like a pro I adapted to the bowl and the spoon reminding my parents how fast I'm growing up. Literally. I proudly boast a solid 16.4 lbs and 26 inches long; perfectly on schedule for the baby growth chart.
Here's a quick rundown of my progress:
Holding my head up all by myself? Check
Rolling over from back to front? Check.
Rolling over from front to back? Working on it.
Giving extra big smiles? Check.
Eating from a spoon? Check.
Cooing and squealing? Check and check.
Brining sunshine to everyone I meet? Check!
I'm such a happy baby. My parents remind me all the time of how much they love me. Not only do I have a full tummy but a full heart!
Even though much of my family members are far away, I still feel their love everyday! Hey, that rhymes!
3 comments:
I bet with you eating rice you are sleeping longer periods at night? At least your cousins Hayden and Ellie did and they both loved bananas and squash
Edward, I am so proud of you! You are such a cutie, even with cereal all over your face! :)
Love,
Aunt Lauren & Uncle Travis
Wow, I am so proud of you Edward! Eating with a spoon is not an easy task, good job with that hand-eye coordination!
Post a Comment