Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Just Keep On Rollin'


I just love rolling over and here is another video of my skills. Finally we were able to finalize our moving plans. After a few snags, we are moving down the street a few houses on Friday. The house is bigger and nicer than our current one and we are excited about the move. So this will be my third house I have lived in and I am only four months old.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

You're such a stud Edward! Sorry to hear about all your moving problems, that is very stressful! I hope it all works out and you get moved smoothly, and love your new house even more than your last 2!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's going to be hard to keep that pace up. That's nine houses a year, plus a bigger and nicer house each time. You the Edward.

Papa Kevin & Grandma Barb

Anonymous said...

I meant to say "YOU THE MAN, EDWARD

Anonymous said...

Edward, I don't know which is more impressive, the rolling over or amazing head control! I know you will be a good boy for mommy and daddy today as they move. By now, you are a pro at moving! Love you!
Lots of kisses from Aunt Lauren (don't worry I don't have any lip gloss on right now. :)