My family (it just does not get any better than this)
Eating egg salad
Dadda lovin'
"More Dadda!"
and "More, more Dadda!"
Bubble baths (I put the bubbles on my head all by myself)

Checking my email on my iphone while boating and wearing my birthday hat (and suit)
Trying to be like my Dadda (my feet are almost big enough)
My duckie towel
Me, Momma and a "Moo" (I haven't figured out yet that the ice cream inside is probably more fun than the fake cow outside)
I especially like the beach. A few weekends ago we went and built a big moat to keep the water from getting our towels wet. The moat was topped off by my favorite duck.
Chicks dig me . . . especially Momma (the only chick who counts)
3 comments:
Loveeeeddd all the pics. BEN & JERRY'S!!! Awesome!
Awesome, Edward you are too cool. Can't wait for the brother & sister pictures that are soon to come.
Love Papa Kevin & Barb
I love your favorite things! XOXO
Post a Comment