Saturday, February 28, 2009

It is fun to sing with a Ying



"It is fun to sing, if you sing with a Ying.
My Ying can sing like anything.
I sing high and my Ying sings low,
and we are not too bad you know..."
- Dr. Seuss

Today, despite my temp of 104 last night and 101 today, I am enjoying my parents having a day off together. This morning we all sang. I made sure my parents were singing with me. Once, Dadda stopped singing and I pointed to him and said, "Ahhhhh! Dadda!" I am going on the road with my music. Winter special: only $5000 per seat at my concert. Annabelle, my lil-sis-to-be, can be my backup singer once she arrives.

3 comments:

The Anderson Family said...

Love it! Definitely all boy! They love making noise - Ethan too. Can't wait to see his duet with Annabelle!

Anonymous said...

Good job, Edward. I'm glad you didn't inherit the Pleasant singing gene. We foresee a drum set in the future. Keep practicing and remember, LOUDER is better. Mommy and Daddy will love it.

Love Papa Kevin & Grandma Barb

Unknown said...

Love it!! I definitely see your daddy in you. XOXO