Sunday, September 7, 2008

Pictures From This Summer

We had such a wonderful summer! I loved having my Daddy home every day! Now school is back in session and I am remembering all the good times we had. I still get my Daddy-time in on the weekends, so I am happy. Here are some pictures from this summer.


Visiting my Nana. She has the best rocking chairs! And she sings the funniest songs!


Sitting in the big blue chair at Nana's house makes me feel like such a big boy!


Tickle time outside with Momma


Big smiles while playing outside of Nana's house


Turning in circles while Momma sings "The Wheels on the Bus" (one of my favorite tunes)


Hanging out with Daddy at Gymboree


Helping Daddy with the electric screw driver


Playing basketball


Slam dunk! I know my grandpas are so proud!


Pulling Comet in my Radio Flyer Wagon.

This weekend we went over to visit my Gammy. We had so much fun. Momma and Daddy went to Tracy's 30th birthday party while I hung out with Gammy, Comet and Precious. We got to see Momma's friend Wendi and her new baby Isaac. I really liked Isaac, and he smiled at me too. I hope we can play together when he gets older.

Hugs and Kisses to all my friends and family!

No comments: