Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My Modeling Career

Here is a link to the web site of a photographer we have used in the past. We highly recommend her. She was great and we loved our pictures! She travels outside of the local area, if any of you are interested. I am featured on her homepage - a model at such a young age :) (ha, ha).

http://www.natashacuevas.com/



Now, if I could just get the paparazzi to stop following me - no more pictures!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Are you guys going to do annual family pics or every few years?

Edward Charles said...

We are doing annual pics, so far that only last Sept and this upcoming Sept. I would like to try to do them every year, but we get suckered into buying so many b/c we love them all. By the time he is 10 we will need a bigger house just for all the pics :)