It was May 29th. Mommy and Daddy kept telling me this was my due date. So instead of waiting until 6 AM, her scheduled induction, I decided to be punctual and begin labor at 2 AM. Mommy was at the hospital by 4:15 and had her epidural by 5:30, which made her a happy Mommy. I entered the world at 9:36 and I weight 8lb 4oz and was 21.5 inches long.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That is so cool!! I had prayed that you would start before cause inducing can be tough (not that labor isn't!!:) We are thrilled for you! We need a pic of mom, dad and Edward!! Can't wait to see him!
3 comments:
That is so cool!! I had prayed that you would start before cause inducing can be tough (not that labor isn't!!:)
We are thrilled for you!
We need a pic of mom, dad and Edward!! Can't wait to see him!
oops! when I first looked the pic of mom, dad and Edward hadn't popped up yet. You all look wonderful!!!
Thanks, Di. He is amazing! We never knew we could love someone so much.
Post a Comment